Standard Term 7-day Billing:
- Your payment is due within 3 days of the invoice date
- All customers are on Standard Term billing by default on sign up
- The 4 to 7 Day Balance listed on the account must be at R0.00 in order to add new services or Prepaid. For example, if the invoice date is the 1st of January 2011, then payment is due before or on 7th of January 2011.
- Any transactions after the 1st will be due on the 7th of the following month, along with all recurring invoices issued on the 1st of the next month.
Extended Term 30-day Billing:
- Your payment is due 30 days from the presentation date of the invoice
- The 31 to 45 Day Balance listed on the account must be at R0.00 in order to add new services or Prepaid.
- To qualify for the Extended Term plan you’ll need an average monthly spend of R5000.00
- The account should be a business entity
- A good payment record with Webafrica for at least 3 consecutive months is needed
- The current balance shouldn’t exceed the average monthly spend
Please note that Resellers with signed VISP agreements can refer to their contracts for billing terms.